ABOGADO DE INMIGRACIÓN
LLÁMENOS HOY Y OBTENGA UNA CONSULTA PARA AVERIGUAR
SI CALIFICA PARA LA NUEVA VERSIÓN DE EXENCIÓN PROVISIONAL EXPANDIDA.
NUESTRA FIRMA REPRESENTA A CLIENTES INTERNACIONALES
EN LAS SIGUIENTES ZONAS DE PRÁCTICA
CIUDADANÍA Y NATURALIZACIÓN
DEFENSA DE LA DEPORTACIÓN
BIENVENIDOS A CROCE Y ASOCIADOS
OFRECEMOS SOLUCIONES DE INMIGRACIÓN
¿COMO PODEMOS AYUDARTE?
Croce & Associates strives to provide you with the highest quality Immigration legal services.
Experienced Immigration Lawyer, Michelangelo Croce, Esq. based in Miami, FL is committed to helping families, businesses, and individuals resolve their immigration matters.
Serving clients throughout the Miami Metro Area, across the United States, and Worldwide.
Our Main office is centrally located in the city of Miami Lakes, Florida.
Croce & Associates will professionally and passionately manage all aspects of the U.S. immigration bureaucracy and processes for you to achieve your American Dream.
• Family and Employment Based Immigration
• Investor Visas
• Deportation Defense, Cancellation of Removal and Representation before the Immigration Court
• Citizenship and Naturalization
We take pride in maintaining effective and on-ongoing communication with our clients. We start each new client relationship with an overview of the service to be provided and the process to achieve it. We communicate the client’s responsibility in providing necessary background information or documentation and clearly outline our role and the precise services to be provided as well as the time frame for completion.
For our client’s convenience we provide 24-hour online access to your case file where you can:
• Review the status of your case
• Upload your documents
• Review your forms
• Review case notes and send inquiries to the attorney and staff
• Verify case processing times
We care about you as an individual and your Immigration matter. We treat you as family and we appreciate your trusting your case to us. We strive to relieve you from the stress of dealing with the complex immigration system and our compassionate staff will support you through the entire process from start to finish.
Because we understand the immigration process is confusing and, in some situations, may take months and years to resolve, we offer the flexibility of Payments Plans.
Croce & Associates is dedicated to the practice of all aspects of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law.
- Immigration and Visas.
- Spouse, parents, brothers and sisters)- I-130/Adjustment of Status/ marriage interviews; work permits.
- Consular Processing; Affidavit of Support.
- EB-1(a) (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
- EB-1(b)- (Outstanding Professors/Researchers.
- EB-1(c)- (Multinational Manager or Executive).
This practice area is dedicated to assisting persons who wish to temporarily live or work in the United States. Note: There is often a bridge available between one temporary visa and another temporary visa or from a temporary visa to a permanent visa- known as a “change of status.”
A good legal representative can help you strategize your immigration journey based on your current and future goals and objectives. It is better to plan early to avail oneself of the best immigration options as possible.
The most commonly used visas for visitors are the B-1 and B-2 visas or through the Visa Waiver Program.
Citizenship and Naturalization
There are two ways for a person to become a U.S. Citizen:
(1) By Operation of Law- examples by birth in the U.S. or by birth abroad to U.S. citizens. Note: requires no affirmative action by the beneficiary.
(2) Naturalization- requires an affirmative application and satisfaction of statutory eligibility requirements.
General Requirements for Naturalization
- Applicant must be lawfully admitted as a permanent resident.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
TPS and Eligibility for Permanent Residence
Individuals who have been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and have an immediate relative (U.S. citizen spouse, parent or son or daughter 21 years old or older) may be eligible to apply for lawful permanent residents of the United States.
For a free consultation with an attorney to review your eligibility for permanent resident status through an immediate relative, please call Croce & Associates at 786-200-3088.
This practice area is dedicated to representing individuals and families in deportation proceedings before the U.S. Immigration Court.
- Persons who entered the U.S. illegally.
- Persons who entered legally but then fell out of status.
- Asylum- affirmative and defense.
Crocelegal also specializes in many other areas, some of them are:
- TPS- Temporary Protective Status.
- Change of Status.
- Extension of Status.
- Consular Processing.
You deserve a consultation with an experienced South Florida immigration Lawyer
- EB1-A: Extraordinary Ability in the Arts as a Path to a Green Card
- Request for Evidence
- J-1 Visa Lawyer: Waivers of the 2-Year Foreign Residency Requirement
- Parole in Place (PIP) Lawyer
- Miami Asylum Lawyer
- Entrepreneur Parole
- E Visas
- TN Visa
- N-336: Request for a Hearing on a Naturalization Decision
- I-864: Affidavit of Support
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- U Visa
- 212(d)(3) Waiver
- R-1 Visa for Religious Workers
- P Visa
- National Interest Waiver (NIW) – EB-2 Visa
- O-1 Visa Lawyer
- L-1 Visa
- H-1B Visa
- Dream Act Immigration Lawyer
- Documentation for Immigration Consultation
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- Immigration Benefits for Same-Sex Married Couples
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Cuban Adjustment Act
- Motion to Reopen
- I-601A Waiver Immigration Lawyer
- Deferred Action (DACA) Renewal
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Immigration Consultation
- Writ of Mandamus Attorney Miami
- Fiancé(e) K-1 Visa, Spouse’s K-3 Visa, and Children’s K-4 Visa
- Green Card Renewal for Conditional Residents, I-751
- Green Card through Marriage
- Green Card through Family
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Immigration Bond
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Permanent Residents
- Deportation, Removal and Immigration Court
- DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents)
Michelangelo is a sole practitioner operating his office in Miami Lakes, Florida, and offering his clientele accessibility to satellite offices upon demand.
Michelangelo Croce was born in Fribourg, Switzerland of an Italian father and a Swiss mother. At the age of three and a half Michelangelo immigrated to the United States with his parents and his brother on a boat bearing his name and after a long and perilous journey across the Atlantic arrived in New York Harbor.
Michelangelo grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and obtained a Bachelor’s degree from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, with a double major in Criminology and Spanish. Michelangelo spent his last semester as an undergraduate at the University of Valladolid in Spain participating in a Spanish immersion program for foreign students.
Upon graduation, Michelangelo was employed as a U.S. Customs Inspector at the land border of Port of Champlain, N.Y. Michelangelo also spent a year on a diplomatic posting at the Preclearance Inspection Station in the Montreal Airport in Montreal, Canada.
Over 17 years of Immigration Law Experience, Integrity and Professionalism
“I will work passionately on your case
and deliver first class service.”
Highly recommended to provide legal advice in immigration related matters. Mr. Croce and his paralegal team are very professional, sympathetic have the experience and insight that are necessary to obtain the most positive outcome that is possible while abiding to immigration rules and regulations. They provide assistance in English, Spanish and other languages which is extremely important when English is not your first language. They were able to resolve my spouse immigration situation in a short period of time.
– Elvis Rodríguez
Very good lawyer, excellent service and very professional. Croce & Associates made our dream possible. And the most important thing was to feel his kindness when treating us. They are with you Step by Step and always ready to answer any question. I recommend them 100%
– Alba Carrasco
Croce and Associates is an amazing value for the money. Michaelangelo was our Immigration attorney and was meticulous in making sure that we were thorough in completing everything needed on time and with good quality. As such, we were successful in getting multiple H1B visas extensions approved with US Immigration. In particular, I appreciated Croce and Associates willingness to meet night or day and even on weekends. Michaelangelo never charged us for a lot of additional time that many attorneys would have tried to bill for. This was a great value and one of the best experiences that I’ve had with a lawyer.
– Samuel Levy
I recommend Attorney Croce services for your Inmigration matters. Mr. Croce and team are very professional and always provide with a prompt response. Mr. Croce guided us throughout the process and prepared us very well for the interview with Inmigration. It was a pleasure working with attorney Croce. They are great and I highly recommend them without hesitation.
– Yeniley Rodriguez
Mr. Croce help me with my husband’s immigration process to obtain his permanent residency. He was very informative and helpful in the entire process. Immediately responded to our questions and email without hesitation. We also hired him to attend our immigration interview and after feeling a bit helpless he reaffirmed to us that we did well in the interview and we had nothing to worry about. He was right! My husband received his resident green card in the mail in 2 weeks!
– Begoña Seijas
CALL US TODAY FOR CONSULTATION REGARDING ELIGIBILITY
FOR THE EXPANDED PROVISIONAL UNLAWFUL PRESENCE WAIVER.
Call Us !
OUR FIRM REPRESENTS INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
IN THE FOLLOWING PRACTICE AREAS
CITIZENSHIP AND NATURALIZATION
WELCOME TO Croce CROCE & ASSOCIATES
Croce & Associates strives to provide you with
the highest quality Immigration legal services.