Temporary Visas

Temporary Visas
The firm is dedicated to assisting individuals and families obtain Non-Immigrant Visas to the U.S.
Croce & Associates is dedicated to assisting persons who wish to temporarily live or work in the United States.
Note: There is often a bridge available between one temporary visa and another temporary visa or from a temporary visa to a permanent visa- known as a “change of status.”

A good legal representative can help you strategize your immigration journey based on your current and future goals and objectives. It is better to plan early to avail oneself of the best immigration options as possible. We recommend booking a free consultation with an attorney to review and plan both your short-term and long-term immigration options. The most commonly used visas for visitors are the B-1 and B-2 visas or through the Visa Waiver Program. The E, H, L, O and P visas are temporary (non-immigrant) visas that permit persons to temporarily work in the United States.

Croce & Associates can assist you in obtaining or extending any of the following temporary visas, with a particular focus on the work visas:

Generally, if you want to visit (and not live in) the United States you must first obtain a visitor visa. Travelers from certain countries may be exempt from this requirement. For more information, please see the U.S Department of State website, at www.state.gov …

Read more 

E-2 Treaty Investors

The E-2 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.  Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification….

Read more

E-1 Treaty Trader

Distinguishing requirements:

There must be an “existing” international trade (exchange of items of trade) between the United States and the treaty country.
Trade must be “substantial” i.e. sufficient to ensure a continuous flow of trade items between the United States and the treaty country.
Trade must be “principally” (over 50%) between the treaty trader and the United States.

H1B (Specialty Occupation Visa)

“Specialty Occupation Defined”

A specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge along with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. For example, architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, business specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts are specialty occupations …

Read more

H-2 (Temporary Workers)

H2A Temporary or Seasonal Agricultural Workers

H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs …

Read more

H-3 (Temporary Trainee)

The H-3 nonimmigrant visa category allows foreign nationals coming temporarily to the United States as either a:

Traineeto receive training in any field of endeavor, other than graduate medical education or training, that is not available in the foreign national’s home country.
Special Education Exchange Visitorto participate in a special education exchange visitor training program that provides for practical training and experience in the education of children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.
Read more

L-1A (Intracompany Transferee- Executive or Manager)

The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.  This classification also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one …

Read more

L-1B- Intracompany Transferee- Specialized Knowledge

The L-1B nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer a professional employee with specialized knowledge relating to the organization’s interests from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. …

Read More

The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements …

Read more

The P-1 classification applies those coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance …

Read More 

An R-1 is a foreign national who is coming to the United States temporarily to be employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation at least part time (average of at least 20 hours per week) …

Read more

Contact Us

Temporary Visas

Michelangelo Croce

Michelangelo grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and obtained a Bachelor’s degree from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, with a double major in Criminology and Spanish.

Book A Call Now!

If you are looking for Immigration Solutions and need professional consultation, Call us now.