Practice Areas

Croce & Associates is dedicated to the practice of all aspects of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law.

Permanent Residency Green Card Process

Croce & Associates is dedicated to assisting individuals to obtain lawful permanent resident status (a green card) in the U.S. There are two routes to obtain lawful permanent resident status (a green card):

Family – Based

Spouse, parents, brothers and sisters

You may be eligible to get a Green Card as:
an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older …

Read More

Battered Spouse -Self Petition

As a battered spouse, child or parent, you may file an immigrant visa petition under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended by the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) …

Read More

Practice Areas


EB-1(c)- (Multinational Manager or Executive)

Employed outside of the U.S. for at least one (1) year in an a “managerial” or “executive” capacity within the last 3 years and seeking to continue to work for the same employer, affiliate or a subsidiary of the employer in the U.S…
Read More

PERM-Labor Certification

U.S. employer offering employment for which there are no qualified authorized workers (permanent residents or U.S. citizens) available in the United States…

Read More

EB-2 Based on PERM (Advanced Degree/ Exceptional Ability)

EB-3 Based on PERM (Professionals, skilled workers and other workers)

EB-4 (Special Immigrant & Religious Workers)

EB-5 Investor

Foreign Nurses Immigration

Temporary Visas

The firm is dedicated to assisting individuals and families obtain Non-Immigrant Visas to the U.S.

Croce & Associates is dedicated to assisting persons who wish to temporarily live or work in the United States. 

Note: There is often a bridge available between one temporary visa and another temporary visa or from a temporary visa to a permanent visa- known as a “change of status.”

A good legal representative can help you strategize your immigration journey based on your current and future goals and objectives. It is better to plan early to avail oneself of the best immigration options as possible. We recommend booking a free consultation with an attorney to review and plan both your short-term and long-term immigration options. The most commonly used visas for visitors are the B-1 and B-2 visas or through the Visa Waiver Program. The E, H, L, O and P visas are temporary (non-immigrant) visas that permit persons to temporarily work in the United States.

Croce & Associates can assist you in obtaining or extending any of the following temporary visas, with a particular focus on the work visas:

Practice Areas
Practice Areas

Generally, if you want to visit (and not live in) the United States you must first obtain a visitor visa. Travelers from certain countries may be exempt from this requirement. For more information, please see the U.S Department of State website, at www.state.gov …

Read more 

E-2 Treaty Investors

The E-2 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.  Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification….

Read more

E-1 Treaty Trader

Distinguishing requirements:

  • There must be an “existing” international trade (exchange of items of trade) between the United States and the treaty country.
  • Trade must be “substantial” i.e. sufficient to ensure a continuous flow of trade items between the United States and the treaty country.
  • Trade must be “principally” (over 50%) between the treaty trader and the United States.

H1B (Specialty Occupation Visa)

“Specialty Occupation Defined”

A specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge along with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. For example, architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, business specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts are specialty occupations …

Read more

H-2 (Temporary Workers)

H2A Temporary or Seasonal Agricultural Workers

H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs …

Read more

H-3 (Temporary Trainee)

The H-3 nonimmigrant visa category allows foreign nationals coming temporarily to the United States as either a:

  • Traineeto receive training in any field of endeavor, other than graduate medical education or training, that is not available in the foreign national’s home country.
  • Special Education Exchange Visitorto participate in a special education exchange visitor training program that provides for practical training and experience in the education of children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.

Read more

L-1A (Intracompany Transferee- Executive or Manager)

The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.  This classification also enables a foreign company which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one …

Read more

L-1B- Intracompany Transferee- Specialized Knowledge

The L-1B nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer a professional employee with specialized knowledge relating to the organization’s interests from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. …

Read More

The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements …

Read more

The P-1 classification applies those coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance …

Read More 

An R-1 is a foreign national who is coming to the United States temporarily to be employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation at least part time (average of at least 20 hours per week) …

Read more

Citizenship and Naturalization

Croce & Associates provides complete legal services and representation in all areas of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law.

Practice Areas

Contact us for a consultation to discuss your eligibility for citizenship.

Deportation Defense

Croce & Associates is dedicated to representing individuals and families seeking relief from deportation in removal proceeding before the U.S. Immigration Court. We assist the following persons in seeking various forms of relief from deportation or removal from the U.S. as follows:

  • Persons who entered the U.S. illegally.
  • Persons who entered legally but then fell out of status.
  • Persons who are in lawful status but are inadmissible or deportable due to criminal arrests and/or convictions or immigration law violations.
  • Asylum- affirmative and defense.
  • Cancellation of removal.
  • Prosecutorial Discretion.
  • Deferred Action.
  • Bond Hearings.
  • Stays of deportation.
  • Writs of Mandamus and Writs of Habeas Corpus.
  • Motions to Reopen.
  • Appeals.


We work closely with and refer our clients as needed to other professionals such as business attorneys, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, accountants and tax specialists etc.

  • TPS- Temporary Protective Status.
  • Change of Status.
  • Extension of Status.
  • Consular Processing.
  • DACA
  • DAPA
  • Provisional unlawful presence waiver.