Immigration and Naturalization Law Services.
If you are looking for Immigration Solutions and need professional consultation, we can help to answer your immigration questions and address your concerns with success.
7900 OAK LANE, SUITE 415 – 418
MIAMI LAKES, FL 33016
Live outside the United States schedule a Consult with us via Skype or WhatsApp
Serving clients throughout the Miami Metro Area, Broward County, across the United States, and Worldwide.
Croce & Associates Immigration Law Services provides complete legal services and representation in all areas of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law.
We strive to be a one-stop legal services provider for all our clientele’s immigration needs.
Croce & Associates offers professional legal services to assist you in the following matters: Family-based Immigration, Employment Based, Deportation and Removal defense, Citizenship and Naturalization and more.
In summary, you can expect the following from a consultation with Attorney Michelangelo Croce:
• Obtain all facts pertinent to your case or related to your immigration status.
• Analyze the facts and apply the current immigration law.
• Determine the options, strategies, and solutions for your case.
• Answer your questions.
• Explain the immigration process appropriate to your case and the facts.
• A quotation of the fees and costs of paperwork to resolve your immigration case.
Business, Employment, and Investor Visas:
Business or Employment proposals
Details of Financials and investments
Family Based Immigration
Identification and Marital Documents
• Passport, driving license, birth certificate, marriage and divorce certificates.
• Permanent Residence Card
• U.S. Passport
• Employment Authorization Card
• Visas and or Travel Authorization, Paroles
• Receipts of reception and approval or denial or other correspondence with the immigration Service (USCIS)
• Request for Evidence notification letter.
• Certified copy of your arrest and disposition of your criminal record
If you have been a victim of a crime
• Copy of arrest report; medical records; psychological evaluation records
7900 OAK LANE
SUITE 415 – 418
We are available
Monday to Friday from
9:00 am- 5:00 pm EST.
Available after hours, Saturday consultations and emergencies upon request.
Citizenship and Naturalization